- From Yangon Airport:
1. Taxi is most convenient, (10000kyat/car).
2. The Airport Shuttle bus can be accessed at the terminal 1 and costs 500 kyat/person,
(a) Pyay route - drop off at Thayet Taw Kyaung bus stop which is 8 minutes walk to us.
(b) Kabar Aye route - drop off at Nyaung Pin Layy Zayy bus stop which is 3 minutes walk to us.
- From Aung Mingalar Bus Station:
1. Taxi is the most convenient option and costs 10,000 kyat/car.
2. Ask for the minibus, which costs 1000 kyat/person. It drops you off in front of sule square bus stop and find bus 58 at the corner which costs 100 kyat/person, drop off at 15 street bus stop which is a 2-minute walk to us.
Mingalabar. Welcome to the one of the best hostels in Yangon.
Shwe Yo Vintage Hostel was opened in December 2016 as a home away from home, where anyone from around the world can relax, exchange ideas, and share experiences.
Shwe Yo is strategically and centrally located in the heart of Yangon. Many local attractions can be easily accessible by foot. Shwedagon Pagoda is only 25 minutes away. Sule Pagoda is 12 minutes away. At night, 19th street, which is only a 5-minute walk, is filled with restaurants and food stalls where both locals and travelers gather.
We know that some of the best things in life are free. And while a night at our hostel is not, stay with us and you will be treated to complimentary home cooked breakfast, free Wi-Fi, coffee and tea service, travel tips, and of course, our love. Our walls are beautifully decorated with murals from a local artist.