How to get to the hostel?
It is very easy to reach Copacabana suburb from any points of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
Below is a list of options to get from the airports (Galeão and Santos Dumont), and bus terminal (Rodoviária Novo Rio).
From airport Galeão (GIG) and Santos Dumont (SDU):
- Take the bus PREMIUM 2018, indicate to the driver that they have to get off at the 3 point of the beach, go up the Siquiera Campos street, walk to the Tonelero street and turn left.
El Misti Hostels recommends the services of our partner Shuttle Rio, that offers economical and cheaper transportation from GIG and SDU airports for your convenience.
Aternative route from Santos Dumont airport:
- Take the VLT that is next to the airport parking lot and get off at Cinelândia station. In the same square, go down the stairs of the metro (Station Cinelândia also) and take the metro to General Osório. Exit at the station Siquiera Campos.
From bus station (Rodoviaria Novo Rio):
- Take the VLT, which is on the road near the exit of the station and get off at Cinelandia station. In the same square, go down the stairs of the metro (Station Cinelândia also) and take the metro to General Osório. Exit at the station Siquiera Campos.
- Walk from the bus terminal to the Padre Enrique Otte bus station, which is next to the station. Take one of the following buses: Troncal 2, Troncal 4 or Troncal 6. to indicate to the driver that they have to down in the Siquiera Campos street, go up the Siquiera Campos street, walk to the Tonelero street and turn left.
El Misti Rio is in front of the Siqueira Campos subway station, which provides access to the main attractions of Rio. The Copacabana beach is a few blocks from the hostel, just 6 minutes walk away. It is close to all shops in the neighborhood and even the Botafogo neighborhood, which is 20 minutes walk. In turn, the Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas is one 25 minutes away.
El Misti Rio is the hostel with three floors and spacious shared areas, maintains a hostel essence thanks to its meeting areas with bar and music where day and night guests gather to prepare to explore the city. There is a comfortable eating area where breakfast and dinner are served. Their spaces simply unite people. Likewise, the Staff is friendly and able to advise on any aspect of the city.
El Misti Rio has mixed dormitories for 8, 10 and 12 people with shared bathroom. There are also exclusively female dormitories for 8 people with shared bathroom and for 10 people with private bathroom. At the same time there are mixed dormitories for 8 and 10 people with private bathroom. All equipped with air conditioning, individual lockers and lines.
There are private double, twin, triple and quadruple rooms with shared bathroom. All equipped with air conditioning and lines.
For your convenience, the hostel offers the arrival transfer for bookings of 4 nights *, a rich breakfast buffet (not included), a large common kitchen, free Wi-fi and rooms with individual lockers, sheets and air conditioning .
The city that offers absolutely everything for your rest or fun, be connected to nature or in contact with its varied culture.
* The service must be booked at least 48 hours in advance.
For reservations of 1 to 3 people - Total value of the reservation must be R $ 500 or greater - Available from 7hs to 10pm.
For reservations of 4 to 6 people - Total value of the reservation must be R $ 1000 or higher - Available from 7am to 10pm.
** Subject to availability.
NOTE: check-in is from 1pm and check-out is until 11am.